Vocational Rehabilitation Transition Counselors
- Work with the student to discover their interests and life goals while discovering the student's strengths.
- Work with the student and local schools to coordinate, develop, and implement pre-employment transition services which include:
- Job Exploration
- Workplace Readiness training
- Work-based learning experiences
- Counseling on opportunities for enrollment in a comprehensive transition or postsecondary educational program at institutions of higher education
- Instruction in self-advocacy
- Work with the community to discover resources to support the student in their training and development needs.
- Work with identifiable resources necessary to help the student make a successful transition from high school to adult life.
Youth Leadership Forum
The Youth Leadership Forum (YLF) is a conference for youth and young adults with disabilities held annually in Conway. The event will be held on the Hendrix College campus June 23-28, 2019.
Opportunities for Work Based Learning (OWL)
Videos on the OWL Program produced by Joey Travolta's Inclusion Films.
Inclusion Film Camp
Inclusion Film Camp is a one week camp held in Northwest Arkansas with Inclusion Film Company where 50 high school junior & seniors learn the art of film making. During the
We are pleased to share with you our student’s public services announcements.
Want to be involved in the Inclusions Films Arkansas Film Camp? Please fill out the Arkansas Transition Services application.