Funding (State Start-Up)
State Start-up Application Information:
- The application window for fall implementation of a new program in the 2018-2019 academic year has been extended until the close of business Friday, May 4, 2018. This is for approval to implement, but does not qualify for state start-up funding.
- Non-funded applications will remain in the system and may be edited for re-submittal during the funded window.
- The funded application window is September 1 - October 1. This is for approval to implement a new program in the fall semester of the 2018-2019 academic year, as well as applying for a state start-up grant to purchase all necessary equipment (see section below for more information). If the district has previously received approval to implement the program, then submitting the application will only be used to apply for state-startup funding.
- A link to the application portal is provided below. Please note: The application login is currently housed on the same page as our state Perkins portal. There is a “Click HERE for State Start-up Application” link below the main Perkins login.
- A district cover page is created in the first step of the application process. All applications submitted for the district will be tied to that cover page.
- Applications that receive funding will be notified during the spring semester following the October window closing.
- The awarded amounts are budgeted
fromthe next fiscal year through a reimbursement process. Schools may begin purchasing equipment once they receive notification of an award. However, requests for reimbursement may not be submitted until after July 1.
Who may submit the application?
- Anyone with an existing ACEBook Perkins Portal login may submit an application
- If you do NOT currently have a login to the
ACEBookPerkins portal, a login request MUST be submitted via the form link below.
- Once the request is received and processed, the new user will receive an email confirming their account has been established.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for processing.
Other Links of Interest