Career Pathway System
The Curriculum office provides districts with guidance and support for the implementation and on-going support of initiatives designed to improve student performance and school climate. Some examples of these initiatives include:
- Southern Regional Education Board (SREB)
- Making Middle Grade Work (MMGW)
- High Schools That Work (HSTW)
- Technology Centers That Work (TCTW)
- National Career Academy Coalition (NCAC)
The Department of Career Education provides oversight for driver programs in the secondary schools and driver education instructor certification.