Vocational Rehabilitation Transition Counselors
- Work with the student to discover their interests and life goals while discovering the student's strengths.
- Work with the student and local schools to coordinate, develop, and implement pre-employment transition services which
- Job Exploration
- Workplace Readiness training
- Work-based learning experiences
- Counseling on opportunities for enrollment in a comprehensive transition or postsecondary educational program at institutions of higher education
- Instruction in self-advocacy
- Work with the community to discover resources to support the student in their training and development needs.
- Work with identifiable resources necessary to help the student make a successful transition from high school to adult life.
Youth Leadership Forum
The Youth Leadership Forum (YLF) is a conference for youth and young adults with disabilities held annually at the University of Central Arkansas (UCA) campus. To apply to be a YLF Delegate or Peer Leader please fill out the form below.
YLF Application (Fillable Computerized Entry Form)
YLF Application (Print for Manual Entry)